Always hard to find a good tour company and tour guide, and believe me I have had disappointing ones. I prefer small tours that explore local, unique food sources and / or small vineyards that I would never be able to get into on my own. So started compiling a list from articles, friends recommendations, and my own experiences. Happy food and wine tasting!
- Greeking.me – Tiama Kolikopoulou, tour guide (food)
- Authentica – provide small group or private tours (we went on a private full-day Grand Crus Burgundy tour) – Leonie, guide (wine) www.authentica-tours.com
- Taste Porto – Andre Apolinario, tour guide (food)
Douro Valley, Portugal
- Douro Moments – Ana & Marco, owners and your tour guides, develop individual tours, tailored to your taste. We(booked them on both of our trips to Portugal and loved them each time we visited – highly recommended. (wine, but great lunches included)
- Secret Food Tours of Lisbon – Marta Cavaco, tour guide (food)