- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1½ cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400° and lightly grease a small baking sheet with vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Trim the base of the cauliflower to remove any green leaves and the woody stem.
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt with the lime zest and juice, chile powder, cumin, garlic powder, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Dunk the cauliflower into the bowl and use a brush or your hands to smear the marinade evenly over its surface. (Excess marinade can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to three days and used with meat, fish or other veggies.)
- Place the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet and roast until the surface is dry and lightly browned, 30 to 40 minutes. The marinade will make a crust on the surface of the cauliflower.
- Let the cauliflower cool for 10 minutes before cutting it into wedges and serving alongside a big green salad
So delicious. Who would think as a kid we would grow up to eat this vegetable, and to enjoy having it as a culinary treat.
Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am inspired! Extremely helpful info particularly the final phase 🙂 I take care of such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.
I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site’s content every day along with a cup of coffee.
I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to construct my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers
I had someone build out my website. He isn’t a professional, just a friend of my husband’s who has expertise with the tool.
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may revisit once again since i have book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.
Usually I don’t read article on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very nice post.
Can I simply say what a aid to search out somebody who truly is aware of what theyre speaking about on the internet. You positively know how one can bring a difficulty to light and make it important. Extra folks must learn this and perceive this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked since you definitely have the gift.
You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.
Thanks for another informative blog. Where else may I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect way? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now running on, and I’ve been on the look out for such info.